June 27, 2011

Why Me?

Some (ok, most) will read this blog and wonder "Why"?  I say..... "Why not"?  I mean, I'm fairly sure that I'm one of the only people left on the planet without a weblog devoted to a bunch of stuff that only I find interesting.  That seems like reason enough to impose my presence onto the unwilling internetians. (That would be an inhabitant of the internet, such as yourself at the moment).  And quite honestly, if the internet can't be used to spew useless inforMEtion, then I fail to see its intention. 

After all, I'm an interesting guy.  At least I like to think so.  I can juggle and play the guitar and frequently invent my own words (not all at once of course!).  So come as you may, and enjoy if you choose to, and hopefully we'll see you all back again sometime soon!


Now for your random picture, courtesy of Granada, Spain.

Sadly, the website no longer exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment